Tuesday, July 1, 2008

About this blog

I am a first time mom with a beautiful boy who loves to keep busy! We find ourselves just about everywhere exploring new things and enjoying our days together. I wanted to start a blog to share our experiences of places we have been and why we either enjoyed them or will most likely not return.  

I searched high and low for a site that displayed all the places in New England for children and some reviews of each place. I have not found anything like that, so I decided I would start my own.  

Keep in mind that these are only my reviews. I think I have pretty high standards when it comes to places to explore with my son, but it really is only my opinion and it may vary from other people's opinions. I encourage readers to post their comments also! The more information we share, the better we can prepare for our adventures with our children.

If you would like to contact me with a suggestion, comment or question you can email me at: onemomsreview@comcast.net or comment under this post! If you comment under this post make sure you give me your contact information so I can reply to you!  
Enjoy!  

Mandy Grenier





8 comments:

Armand said...

This is a great thoughtful and well-organized blog. Thanks for creating and maintaining it. We are always looking for things to do with our son (21 months)and this blog is perfect. Good Job!

Armand I.
armand_i@yahoo.com

Amy D said...

Wow Mandy! This is invaluable! I will read more when I'm not so tired. Thanks for doing this!

Anonymous said...

Here is another coming attraction that you might want to list. Thomas & Friends Live @ The Whittemore Center, Durham, NH 4/9/09, 6:30 PM. 1 show only.

Wendy, Mom of Thomas Fanatic!
Milton NH

Deirdre (formerly of Londonderry, NH) said...

this site is a great resource! I'm a stay at home mom to 3 kids, and have lived in Southern California for the last few years, where they are lots of playgrounds. But we're going back to New England this summer to visit family. I'm so excited to have a site to get info on tons of things to do with the kids whether the weather is hot or rainy. I'll also be pointing all my MA + NH mommy friends to this list, I'm sure they don't know half of what's in their own area! :)

Stephanie said...

This is a great site! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it! Thank you for taking the time to write up reviews and for pulling all of this information into one place!

Mandy Grenier said...

I just want to say "Thank You" to all of my readers and newsletter subscribers! You are the reason why this blog is so successful!
Take care,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

great site! try kids zone in portsmouth nh next to ems!

Anonymous said...

First time mom also and had the same thoughts, what to do with my son around the area. So glad I found your blog, there are some great places to visit, can't wait to check them out!